5 most read posts in April
So, it’s now May, and as we’ve now entered a new month I thought it was time to summarize the most read posts of April, in case any of my reader missed one!
( 0. 日本語 )
1. http://areku.org/blog/close-up-macro-arekuchallenge-photo-competition/ – The #AREKUchallenge draws a lot of readers, and for that I’m really happy! The latest leg of the challenge is macro and close-up photography, and in this post you get more information about the competition that ends on the 31th of May.
2. http://areku.org/blog/how-to-write-a-song-my-workflow/ – This post was based on an idea that SaSa and I developed, where the topic is how I write my music and lyrics. This is a MUST read-post musicians, writers and anyone interested in how music is made. SaSa also recently released her workflow, which I dare you all to check out:
3. http://areku.org/blog/kitty/ – The internet loves cats. I have a cat. Her name is Kitty. This is a post with pictures of her, and other pictures I took in her company one day.
4. http://areku.org/blog/forest-walk/ – This is the kind of photos that I both me and my audience enjoys the most, or so it seems. If you’re a sucker for mystical forests, check this out!
5. http://areku.org/blog/sasa-official-website-its-online/ – The project leading up to the release of SaSa’s website was a well kept secret until it’s release. In this post, I talk a little about the process, as well as the announcement.
That was the top 5 posts of mine that had the most traffic during April. Which post(s) of mine are your favorite?
Another addition for this past month-summary is that I share where the visitors came from. As long as I can remember, Japan has been on the top. During March however was Sweden (that often been on 2nd or 3rd place before), but in April Japan once again reclaimed the #1-spot. Is your country on the list?
Leave a comment below where you from!